Do I contradict myself?
Very well, I contradict myself
(I am large - I contain multitudes)

-Walt Whitman, "Song of Myself " Part 51

Monday, August 30, 2010

Presentations on Gray, Chpt. 5

I thought our class presentations on Gray, Chpt. 5 went very well. The summaries and especially the responses were well thought out. I was particularly pleased with the discussion generated by the presentations. I think we have touched on many crucial points in the material and beyond it. It is my hope that the presentations helped to "get the wheels turning" in your minds as you contemplate the chapter and your understanding and response to it. BTW I have posted all six presentation slides on the IVLE workbin, under "student submissions". You should be able to view them since they were posted by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment